Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Harry Bosson's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Harry

Harry Report 19 Aug 2005 21:36

Thanks to Genes Reunighted for the contact I nade early this year has now become estblished as a rekative, his ancesor is my ancestor brother. for many years I have waljed oast his home on my way to the Family History Meetings. We had contacted each over trying to resolve any family connrction so . Checking my Family Tree which I had drawn up many years ago I foubd his ancestor on my ancestors family 'branch' there at the end was the name THONAS BOSSON born 2nd of Aprol 1815.Phoned Chris to and invited him to my home, presented him with a copy of oue FamilTree going back to 1645 where I am searching around Goodtry, Cheshire for JAMES BOSSON and ESTER SHERWOOD. My grateful thanks to this wonderful websitefor bring about this new relatioship.....HARRY BOSSON 19 August 05.