Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pamela Telfer's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pamela

Pamela Report 16 Aug 2005 23:00

I joined GR just a week ago and found everyone i was looking for and more as i was able to contact a first cousin I had not seen for over 20 years.Whats more my cousin had researched our mutual family tree and has presented it to me complete with photographs that blew my mind.We are having a reunion and he will see his 87 year old Aunt (my mother) last living family member of her generation for the first time in 23 years. It has been a wonderfull journey,one i never thought possible and with the bonus of getting to know my cousin and with the promise of meeting more.You might say i am 'over the moon'. I well and truly got my £9.50 worth!! I agree so much with VIVIENNE WALSOM.You can't explore the past without getting in touch with the now! 18/08/05 I have now met my cousin after a too long absence and it was not only wonderfull but it made my mum so happy.So much has evolved in a week my head is still buzin'. Genes Reunited is amazing!