Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jenny Marler's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jenny

Jenny Report 16 Aug 2005 15:28

Just wanted to say, a BIG THANK-YOU again, for all the support and patience I have had from the GR gang... I'm still sort of floundering my way through, and I've probably caused a few headaches on site, but I really do appreciate how wonderful people have been. As most of you probably know, my life sure is complicated what with being adopted... so I have my birth mother, my adopted mother and a stepmother... I really wanted solely to stick to just researching the adopted family history as they are the ones that mean a great deal to me.. however, once I've done that it looks like I will have to do research on my stepmother, as my son has only now (since me being a member since february) asked why I haven't included his Nan (my stepmother)... I don't really want to add her, but I guess he's right technically she is still a family member, all be in marriage to my dad. So look out, once I've started learning a bit more on what I'm already doing, looks like I'll be asking for help so that I include my stepmother and her rellies (if she gives me permission). You'll be pleased to know I definately won't be attempting my birth mothers side though... this lots already blowing my mind :-) x