Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Ledwidge

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen

Helen Report 23 Aug 2005 13:12

Any information on ancesters of Patrick Ledwidge(bus driver),Bray, Co, Wicklow.d.1992.(aged 83) Originally from Cabinteely, Co, Dublin Ireland. Helen Ledwidge

Larraine

Larraine Report 12 Aug 2010 01:16

Don't know if your belonging to our family but my father was a Ledwidge his father was Christopher Ledwich/Ledwidge mother Catherine Fitzgerald they had 6 known children John/Jack,Christopher,Mary/may, William my father Patrick Joseph and Annie grandad had brothers Christopher, John,Patrick and i think Simon and sister Mary was told by an uncle that his uncle John went to Scotland think great grandfather was John Ledwidge married to Annie Kominsky(not sure of spelling) the area you state sounds familiar . have futher info on i think all the children three of the brothers had . Larraine

jax

jax Report 12 Aug 2010 01:20

Larraine

Helen posted this 5 years ago doubt if she is still looking for this

try and contact her by clicking on her name she may have same email address

jax

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 12 Aug 2010 01:20

It's that time of night when the old, oooold threads start popping up.

Larraine -- it's about to have its 5th birthday!

The poster is very probably not reading threads here.

You can click on her name to send her a private message.
If she still has the same email address as on her account here, she will get a notification.
No notices are sent of replies in threads.

You can tell whether someone has read a private message you send by going to your Sent Messages (Messages button up above). If the envelope beside it is still purple, it hasn't been read.

Good luck!